Saturday, October 21, 2006

CSCL 2007 conference website now available

The biannual international CSCL conference will be held July 16-21, 2007, at Rutgers University, near New York City and convenient to the Newark international airport. The conference theme is, Of mice, minds and society. It is the first time CSCL has been held on the East Coast of the US and the first time it is in the Americas since 2002, when it was in Boulder, Colorado.

Papers are due November 8, 2006, but proposals for workshops, tutorials and other events will be accepted until January.

The conference website is:
http://www.isls.org/cscl2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I'm a young researcher on CSCL. I'd like to thank you sir for your interesting web site and for publishing the proceedings of CSCL'2002 on it. but I'd like to know where can I find the proceedings of CSCL'2007?!!! I can't find any link about them!
best regards,
aissam.

Friday, April 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home