Sunday, June 11, 2006

Welcome to the CSCL Community blog

This is a blog for the community of people around the world who are interested in Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL).

Please contribute to this blog and share your news with the CSCL Community.

Everyone can add comments to posted news items. For permission to make posts or to send suggested links, send an email to the blog administrator at Gerry.Stahl @ drexel.edu.

This blog is intended to be a medium for our community to build knowledge together about the field of CSCL. Share your ideas and build upon the ideas of others here.

2 Comments:

Blogger rlubensky said...

Hello, have just begun reading your Group Cognition: Computer Support for Building Collaborative Knowledge for my Master of Learning Science & Technology degree at University of Sydney. Even at this early stage, I am certain your work will be an inspiration and a foundation for me, so I thank you in advance. Decided to see if you had a blog up, and can't believe my luck in finding it only 16 hours after its inception! I look forward to future posts!

Monday, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I have attended the CSCL Conference 2005 in Taiwan and since then I am following the activities of the CSCL community. Your CSCL Community Blog is a very good idea - I have reported about it in my german CSCL Blog (www.diplom-paedagogik.de).
Greetings from Germany.
Sebastian Pütz

Saturday, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home